How to Throw a Punch
How to Throw a Punch:
Obviously, it's not so smart or gentleman like to go looking for a fight. But when a fight comes looking for you, it's in your best interest to be prepared.
Follow these steps
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your knees slightly bent. You should always have a lead foot, typically matching your dominant hand.
- Make a fist with both hands and bring your dominant fist to protect your face. While your non dominant hand should be by your waste. Your fingers should be facing up, with your thumb across them. Your elbows should point straight behind you.
- Aim for the abdomen or rib cage as these are typical weak spots.
- Bring your dominant hand forward, rotating your fist past upright into 45-degree position. Lead with your knuckles and extend your arm fully outward.
- Pivot your punching foot, for added reach and force
- Drive your non-dominant elbow backward for extra power.
- Retract your arm before your elbow is fully extended and locked. To prevent injury to self.
This non comprehensive guide should be taken with a grain of salt. A smart man will always talk his way out of confrontation and settling things in a civilized matter. But, we understand sometimes throwing your dukes up is a best case scenario.
There you go, now you know how to throw a punch...Congrats.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.