Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
Ella Bing | Giving Back | Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
Ella Bing is a proud partner with the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay. The Crisis Center helps every day people deal with the devastating trauma of sexual assault or abuse, domestic violence, financial distress, substance abuse, medical emergency, suicidal thoughts, emotional or situational problems.
Ella Bing proudly donates 10% of every purchase to the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay.
- Free crisis counseling along with useful information and referral to over 4,600 community resources. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Dial 2-1-1 or visit our website at www.211atyourfingertips.org.
- Suicide prevention and support for at-risk individuals and their families.
- Specialized trauma counseling and therapy for children, adults and families who have experienced abuse, sexual assault, domestic violence, recent loss of a loved one or any type of emotional trauma.
- Forensic examinations, crisis counseling and advocacy for victims of sexual assault.
- Case management and financial counseling for families with children.
- Travelers Aid provides transportation assistance and crisis intervention services to families and individuals in Hillsborough County who are in crisis, stranded or disconnected from their support systems.
- Telephone reassurance calls and daily safety checks for low-income, socially-isolated elderly and disabled adults.
- Educational programs and workshops that focus on emotional wellness customized for organizations, employee groups, volunteers or professionals.
- TransCare Medical Transportation Services- Emergency mental health and basic life support ambulance services. Available 24 hours a day by dialing 9-1-1.