Paisley Bow Tie No. 870
Our Story | ELLA BING is a family-owned company. It was created in the summer of 2012, in order to heal our family, due to the unexpected death of my brother, Matthew. While living in Manhattan, rather than buying bow ties, our mother, Lisa would handmake bow ties for him.
- In an effort to raise mental health awareness, we proudly donate 10% of every sale to the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay, supporting suicide prevention & awareness.
- Additionally, the Kraus family founded the annual fundraising event Beer & Bow Ties, this time donating 100% of all proceeds to the Crisis Center.
Matthew with Mom and Dad
- Our wood bow ties are all natural woods. No dyes or stains. (Stabilization techniques are the exception).
- All bow ties, both cloth & wood fit from a 13" neck to 18" larger sizes are available.
- Typical wood bow tie sizes are 2.25" Tall x 4" wide.
Cigar Boxes | Since 2012 ELLA BING has been shipping our products in timeless Cigar boxes. The smallest of details can mean the most.
- We source our cigar boxes from all over the United States.
- Cigar boxes add a tremendous amount of weight to shipping, that is why we use calculated shipping rates to ensure the best price for you.
- We are known for our packaging & presentation.
Made in Tampa | Making products that matter is important to ELLA BING, quality matters, craftsmanship matters, an overwhelming number of pieces we make are made in Tampa, Florida.
- All of our cloth products are handmade by Lisa Kraus (Matthews Mother).
- Over the years we have worked with several artists on our wooden bow ties but, David Kraus (Matthews Father) has handcrafted thousands of them and each is 100% unique.