The Double Corona
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Wood Bow Ties by Ella Bing | Tampa Bay
This handmade wood bow tie comes from the black palm wood tree of Asia and Africa. The woods fibers are dark, almost black and embedded in a lighter tan colored body, making for a very interesting display. It is paired very nicely with a lovely gray wool, perfect for the cool days of fall.
- Black Palm Wood from Asia and Africa
- Handmade wood bow ties, every Woody is unique
- Fits up to a size 18'' neck - if you are have a larger neck, let us know!
Details and Care
- Adjustable neck
- Dry Clean only please
- Exotic woods, please handle with care
- Made by hand, in Tampa Bay, Florida
Shipping and Returns
5 bucks will ship to anywhere in the continental United States or Canada. 10 bucks to the universe! If you are not satisfied with your bow tie, we will work with you to ensure that you are!
A preppy, American-made, handmade bow tie with added ganache. Our Wood bow ties can be worn as a statement and a piece of art.