The J. Edgar Hoover
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Handmade | Wood Bow Ties | Ella Bing
This fantasitcally awesome wood bow tie sports two distinctive woods. The first being that of the Black Hyedua Tree, native to Tropical W. Africa. It has a reddish tint to it and is shaped curvaceously. The second of this two piece wonder is a wood from Brazil, lighter in color, with distinctive dark brown wood grain. It is paired ever so nicely with a brown wool herringbone knot.
- Hailing from W. Africa and Brazil
- Made by hand, no two Ella Bing Woodys are alike - all made with love.
- Fits up to a size 18'' Neck - If you have a larger neck, let us know, we will take care of you.
Details and Care
A preppy, American-made, handmade bow tie with added ganache. Our Wood bow ties can be worn as a statement and a piece of art.
- Silk/Cotton knot & neck piece; dry clean
- Exotic Woods, please handle with care
- Made by hand, in Tampa Bay Florida
Shipping and Returns
5 bucks will ship to anywhere in the continental United States or Canada. 10 bucks to the universe! If you are not satisfied with your bow tie, we will work with you to ensure that you are!