The Levi Woodbury Wood Bow Tie
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Handmade Wood Bow Ties by Ella Bing
This handmade wood bow tie, is particularly gentleman-like and proper. With a bit of 'how do you do, panache.' Meant to be worn with a bit of dignity and class, proper for gala, festival, jubilee, garden party or jamboree. Its pink knot and neck piece with give you just enough pop, for the ladies to take notice.
- Untied States - American Walnut
- Handmade wood bow ties, every wooden bow tie we make is one of a kind
- Fits up to a size 18'' neck - if you have a larger neck, let us know!
Details and Care
- Adjustable neck
- Dry Clean only please
- Exotic woods, please handle with care
- Made by hand, in Tampa Bay, Florida
Shipping and Returns
5 bucks will ship to anywhere in the continental United States or Canada. 10 bucks to the universe! If you are not satisfied with your bow tie, we will work with you to ensure that you are!
A preppy, American-made, handmade bow tie with added panache. Our Wood bow ties can be worn as a statement and a piece of art.