The Magnus Steele
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Handcrafted | Wood | Bow Ties | Ella Bing
Flame Wood is a feature of maple in which the growth of the wood fibers is distorted in an undulating chatoyant pattern, producing wavy lines known as "flames". This effect is often mistakenly said to be part of the grain of the wood; it is more accurately called 'figure', as the distortion is perpendicular to the grain direction.
As for this uniquely crafted handmade wood bow tie. Simply put, its impressive, what makes this particular Woody even more epic is how Mother Nature knew this particular part of the tree would become a bodacious wooden bow tie. And she placed natural dark bark at the corner of the bow. Thanks Mother Nature!
- Hailing from N. America
- Hand Carved with love, from real sweet wood
- Fits up to a size 18'' Neck - If you have a larger neck, let us know, we will take care of it.
- Connect with Velco - it's that easy baby!
- Get your prep on with wood - be unique
Details and Care
A preppy, American-made, handmade bow tie with added ganache. Our Wood bow ties can be worn as a statement and a piece of art.
- Silk/Cotton know, neck piece; dry clean
- Exotic Woods, please handle with care
- Handmade in Tampa Bay Florida
Shipping and Returns
5 bucks will ship to anywhere in the continental United States or Canada. 10 bucks to the universe! If you are not satisfied with your bow tie, we will work with you to ensure that you are!